Project Leader Electrochemistry (H/F/X)
Master degree or PhD in electrochemistry
- You will manage R&D projects and activities in Electrochemistry for Energy applications
- You will participate to the growth of the activities in this domain. This will include the setting up of new projects at regional and European level.
- You will also contribute with your competencies to other projects related to coating and finishing for different applications.
- Depending on your background, you must be able to quickly develop your competencies in order to deal with a variety of technologies including:
- Hydrogen production (electrolysers), batteries, fuel cells
- Electrochemical devices and their components
- Electrochemical caracterization
- Metallic materials
- Coating technologies (multi process)
- In addition to working with internal key stakeholders, you will also have an external role, working closely with industrial customers, regional and european partners, and representing the CRM at the meetings and events related to these subjects.
- You are a master degree, BAC+5 or PhD in electrochemistry
- You are able to demonstrate advanced skills in electrochemistry, surface treatment and coatings, material characterisation.
- Experience in project management, setting up collaborative projects (regional and European scale), electrolyzers, batteries or fuel cells is an advantage.
- You are a team player, flexible, show initiative and are able to carry out your tasks independently.
- You are passionate about finding new solutions to the most difficult problems.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and good knowledge of other European languages; in particular French is an advantage.
- Attractive salary package with competitive fringe benefits
- A pleasant working environment within a multicultural team of engineers working on innovative and state-of-the-art products.